The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  monetary gift-giving Date:  6/1/2001  6:21 PM
Author:  edsel1 Number:  51385 of 127549

My wife and I have a married daughter and they have one child. Can we give them $60,000 outright with no tax forms to be filed? The child is a minor. Thanks Edsel
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us