The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Drip Investing - The Basics

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/to-the-drippers-15168369.aspx

Subject:  To The Drippers Date:  6/13/2001  9:19 PM
Author:  VinceHanks Number:  19395 of 27821

Greetings, Drippers!

Hello. It's me, the former TMF Elwood. Thanks much to Odee, Avjo, Jeff, Runkle and anyone else who wished me well. I really appreciated your posts and best wishes.

Over the past six years I've been involved with the Fool in one capacity or another and it's something I've always been very proud of. I'm most proud, though, of the community we've built here in the land of Dripping Fools. I can say without hesitation that it's the finest group of helpful, caring, people that TMF or anywhere else has to offer.

I want to thank you all for reading my offbeat columns and sharing all your wonderful, or occasionally unfortunate, investing experiences with me on these boards. It's been truly inspirational.

I hope that I've helped some of you a fraction as much as you've helped the overall effort. That's what it's all about.

I wish you all well. Keep your eyes on the distant road and never forget what's realy important in all this and have some fun.

Drip on!

Vince

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us