The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Know a good CPA familiar with Soft. Contracting? Date:  6/17/2001  10:08 PM
Author:  AeroFool Number:  51879 of 123001

Hi there,

I just incorporated. I basically am a contractor doing software consulting presently out of state from the state I am incorporated in. I have been doing a lot of research on what items I can expense from the corp. to myself - the sole employee in my s-corp. I haven't found a good CPA who is familiar