The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Tax worries Date:  6/22/2001  1:22 AM
Author:  edspencer Number:  51995 of 127753

I am due to recieve a large settlement. I became permantly disabled from my last employer (UPRR). I am wondering what will my tax be on the amount recieved? My taxable income for the last two years has been less than 20k. Thanks for your info.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us