The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Ira Questions Date:  6/29/2001  5:01 PM
Author:  tstrahan Number:  30502 of 88104

To make IRA contributions you need to earn the same as your contribution at least (e.g. $2K this year) or be married. When married I BELIEVE (99% sure) you can contribute for a spouse, check to be sure though.

You can attain $25K in it by transferring other IRAs into this fund I know. It sounds like they require 25K in an IRA account, not just in this fund, from what you are describing. Their customer service has always been very helpful when I call, and I bet the website details this was well.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us