The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retired Fools


Subject:  72 T caculator Date:  7/6/2001  2:45 PM
Author:  BULLDOGPAUL Number:  7058 of 20640

Where can I find a caculator that will give me my annual payout on a lumpsum distribution using the 71T method ?? Thanks
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us