The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks D / Disney

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/whats-the-threshold-for-membership-ive-owned-15379792.aspx

Subject:  Re: Well, here's one way to treat a shareholder Date:  7/16/2001  2:43 PM
Author:  hockeymomof3 Number:  14666 of 51655

What's the threshold for membership? I've owned shares for quite some time and never heard of this.

Alice, please post your answer here as I, too, would like to know. Been considering a trip there myself for summer 2002 and am always willing to check into means of getting a discount<G>. Their website specifies the discounts available but not the level required to get them.

BTW...I was at the DLP website this morning just looking into the various options. Thought I was getting an online price quote and the next thing I knew, the site thanked me for my reservation and said an agent would be calling me!!! This took me aback as I was just sniffing around...thank heavens there was no credit card info exchanged! Hope I have not waded into something irrevocable....

Teri
Copyright 1996-2017 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us