The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Employee Stock Purchase and capital gains Date:  7/16/2001  3:43 PM
Author:  pmarti Number:  52584 of 127637

An addendum to the previous response. Your profit will be taxed as wages, including Medicare and, if you're not over the limit, Social Security.

Phil Marti
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us