The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt


Subject:  Re: What will you do with your tax refund? Date:  7/25/2001  12:04 PM
Author:  Kilbia Number:  82902 of 312185

Assuming I get one before I die (there will be a delay because we sent in the copy of our return that *didn't* have our signatures on it, so our return took longer to process), we'll probably take $50 to do something frivolous and dump the rest into credit card debt.

- Kilbia
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us