The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Hobbies & Interests / Gardening and Landscaping

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/they-water-their-garden-by-diverting-the-water-15508358.aspx

Subject:  Re: Is this gross or am I being silly?? Date:  8/5/2001  12:40 PM
Author:  renyag Number:  4429 of 31089

they water their garden by diverting the water draining from their clothes washing machine as well as from a hot tub.

Is this normal? I can not eat these veggies knowing that they have been soaking up the neighbors 'bath' water.

I'd be wary. I saw this movie once, or maybe it was a dream I had, where these aliens took control of their neighbors by gradually introducing alien cells into the neighbors bodies. This might be what your neighbors are doing to you, by offering you garden goodies that have soaked up water from their washing machine and hottub. Definetly this water would have cellular material from them in it, and you're eating it. If they are aliens, you are definetly in danger of being slowly converted to one of their kind. Check out www.stopabductions.com

If they're not aliens, eating the veggies with those sources for water is OK. But you can never be too careful.

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us