The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Contacting IRS Date:  8/6/2001  1:32 PM
Author:  cfdunton Number:  53109 of 127753

Does anyone know where to write the IRS to get their opinion on the deductibility of a spa prescribed by an orthopedist? Someone I know is trying to pay for at least part of the spa out of their medical flexible spending account and the employer rejected it. I thought it might be helpful to get a written opinion from the IRS. They have an email site for comments but it says it is not for tax questions.

Thanks for any help.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us