The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Education IRA. Date:  8/9/2001  7:40 PM
Author:  mmlugar Number:  53213 of 127616

I am a married individual and I am planning to do my Master's degree in about 3 years. Is it possible for my parents to open an Education IRA and put money in for me, even though I am married and long out of the house, and still be able to take that money out when I go to school again? Or are there stipulations, or is it not possible?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us