The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  dependents Date:  8/13/2001  12:16 PM
Author:  ben275 Number:  53296 of 127747

I'm supporting my parents who're living in Canada. I would like to know which piece of information/paper work I should enclose/attach with my 2001 tax fillings to take benifits of tax deduction related to my parents/dependents
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us