The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: working and living in different states Date:  8/24/2001  7:54 PM
Author:  jailleres Number:  53553 of 127519

I will be working out of San Francisco in the near future, but will have apartments in both SF and Chicago...

You should also be aware that if a Federal tax refund is mailed to your San Francisco address, CA may cross-reference that address and bill you for the entire year's tax, unless you sent in a CA return showing the CA income.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us