The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Salaried & no-deductions = SOL? Date:  9/4/2001  3:06 PM
Author:  Willmac Number:  53821 of 127530

You may want to put some of your money market cash in municipal bonds or funds. At least some of your unearned income would be tax free. I-bonds are federally tax deferred and state tax free.

You may be able to pick up a condo or a co-op. This may releive some home-owning headaches while giving you a deduction.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us