The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: New to the US- How can I avoid tax? Date:  10/17/2001  1:44 AM
Author:  acm4tax Number:  54661 of 127613

When you seek out a tax pro, make sure they have experience with a non resident alien tax return or a dual status taxpayer. This first year, you will probably have a return that is very different from any future returns you may file.

To find a tax pro in your area, check out or

Best wishes
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us