The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retired Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/ive-had-fun-and-along-the-way-i-hope-i-have-met-16195072.aspx

Subject:  Re: Pixy is retiring!! Date:  11/30/2001  1:45 AM
Author:  Follydolly Number:  7564 of 19483

I've had fun, and along the way I hope I have met that goal for some. And while I may disappear as a regular columnist, I will still be lurking and contributing on various boards. It's been a pleasure for me to try and help others learn more about personal financial planning matters. To learn I actually did help is even better!
Best to all, and I'll see you on the boards.

The news of your retirement actually brought a tear to my eye. So much has changed since 1998 when I first meandered onto TMF. You have been a wonderful mentor and I have saved the advice you offered to this novice investor and new retireree who tossed out her broker to try and make it on her own......with the help of TMF. In spite of the few bumps we have all experienced I have done well with the knowledge gained from the Retirees Board. Thank you Dave, have a great retirement with GOOD health!

Big Hug, CYA on the boards,

Birgit aka follydolly

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us