The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: first time capital gains filer Date:  12/17/2001  6:25 PM
Author:  skisheekee Number:  56083 of 127642

yes I did take a loss on the 1 stock I sold in 2001, since I am just using the standard deduction, do I still use Schedule D? or can I still use form 1040EZ. Thanks.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us