The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  State Tax Date:  12/30/2001  9:04 PM
Author:  cookedstock Number:  56491 of 126493

Someone told my mother that she can deduct the amount of State Tax (ohio) that she paid last year, on this years tax returns. I am not sure this is possible? Has anyone heard of such a thing?
Copyright 1996-2017 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us