The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Tax Deductions Date:  1/1/2002  9:18 AM
Author:  marlagerein Number:  56554 of 127549

...and just to add to the first repsonder's comments, you can download Publication 17 from the IRS site Go to the bottom of the home page, click on the "Tax Info For You" link. On that "personal" page, about 2/3's of the way down in the right-hand column, is a blurb and a link to the downloadable version of Publication 17.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us