The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Help Reduce taxable income. . Please! Date:  1/4/2002  1:41 PM
Author:  reallyalldone Number:  56754 of 126628

Are there any other ways to reduce our taxable income so that our bill to Uncle Sam is not so high?

Consider increasing your charitable donations. Calculate whether or not you'd be better off using a tax-exempt mm fund instead of a taxable fund. Have children.


Copyright 1996-2017 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us