The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Help Reduce taxable income. . Please! Date:  1/4/2002  5:15 PM
Author:  yankeesmyteam Number:  56766 of 127613

buy a house or get yerself some youngins.

Why do people do tax planning for the tax year 2001 in 2002 duhhhhhhhhhhh?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us