The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Two part-year state returns Date:  1/4/2002  6:01 PM
Author:  2195501y Number:  56772 of 127526

Hi Alison,

MA tax forms are online at:

Your daughter needs Form 1-NR/PY. The form is realy straightforward. Your daughter can deduct her moving expenses on it.

As for distributions, my understanding is that if she resided in MA at the time of distribution, she'd have to include them into her MA return.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us