The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: New 2002 Roth Contributions Date:  1/6/2002  10:47 AM
Author:  Crosenfield Number:  33118 of 88104

For 2002, you may put $3000 in your Roth, your traditional IRA, or any combination of the two. If you are over 50 years old, you may add another $500 "catch-up" contribution. Yes, it's official!
Best wishes, Chris
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us