The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: DRIP in a Roth? Date:  1/7/2002  12:50 PM
Author:  Crosenfield Number:  33143 of 87981

I have several DRIPs in my IRA. It happens to be a traditional, but if I were eligible we'd convert to a Roth.
If your broker agrees to do the paperwork, you can have it.
Some brokers will do it, but charge a fee. This, IMHO, defeats the purpose.
Best wishes, Chris
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us