The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retired Fools


Subject:  457 deferred Govt compensation Date:  1/13/2002  12:54 PM
Author:  RGOLDPET Number:  7684 of 20604

A new change (EGTRRA)effective 1/1/2002 appears to allow directing a stream of payments from a 457 plan to an IRA. If anyone, especially Pixy, knows if/how I can do this I would like to start this month. Thanks, Ralph
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us