The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Speaker's Corner / Arminian Theology

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/sunoun-first-thank-you-for-trying-to-answer-my-16478160.aspx

Subject:  Re: A question Date:  1/16/2002  4:00 PM
Author:  tedhimself Number:  18 of 32

sunoun, First thank you for trying to answer my question. but I'm still not understanding.

The answer from any perspective is that it's God's will that this happen. From my point of view, a God like this would not be worthy of worship and praise.

Like you, I feel that this answer is fine and dandy no, its not fine and dandy by me.

one should try to avoid moving to the extreme that God wouldn't send anybody to hell becuase He's supposed to be loving. I agree

To me the "U" postition is like God saying, eenie, meenie, minie, mo, this one is saved, this one who does not even exist yet is doomed to eternal hell. Yes an all powerful God could do this but would He? Its like God is saying, "I'm going to send this not yet created being to Hell just to prove I'm all powerful." Why should an onmipotent God need to prove anything?

Ted (still not understanding) and not trying to start an argument, just trying to reach understanding.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us