The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Flexible Spending Accounts Date:  1/25/2002  4:20 PM
Author:  ptr42 Number:  57617 of 127613

It's a pain for me to keep after the daycare facility to provide receipts on a timely basis. They used to provide them once a week, then switched to a statement off their computer - when they get around to printing them.

My HR lady sent a soft copy of the FSA re-imbursement form. I print it, fill it out & get the Day Care provider to sign it. She usually takes a minute to check the amount paid to date (keeps a register for records) and signs it. I give it to her when I pick up my child at the end of the day, and pick it when I drop her off the next day...

- Donna.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us