The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt


Subject:  Re: Update Date:  2/5/2002  10:03 AM
Author:  Wolfshead56 Number:  110559 of 312189


If you are paying him for stock you bought that went down then you should at least get the stock. I mean, now he has the stock and the money. Even if you are only paying the difference between what you said you would spend and what you did spend you should get the extra shares you bought with that difference. What if the stock goes back up? Or did you buy Enron? Think you should be getting something there even if it is an amount of a depressed stock.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us