The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Short Term Trading

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/otfarewell-16654559.aspx

Subject:  OT....farewell Date:  2/6/2002  6:34 PM
Author:  RayBH Number:  19624 of 36686

I wanted to post this before time got away from me and I was passed the deadline of the 14th.

It just wouldn't be appropriate to leave and not say goodbye.......

You all are family to me and I will miss you but time and people move on.

I have an E-mail site on Yahoo (RayBH2001) if any one wants to drop a line and I will most likely be monitoring more after 2/14. Those of you that have my other E-mail it works well and I check it daily.

As you know by previous posts I wish TMF and all the boards the best and my decision to leave is my own (maybe quirky ...:0) way of looking at things.

I will see many of you at the Dens Chat on occasion and naturally at Eric's site. To the rest that I have seen join this board and made it the dynamic friendly board that it is, I will miss you.

To the "newcomers" and "starting traders" do well and listen to the advice of the experienced that frequent this board and the Den, many can be named but I hesitate to start naming because for sure I will miss someone. So the best thing to do is follow those that are free with information, courteous, and cordial and you will not be disappointed, and you will develop into the next "leadership".
Over the years I have seen many come and go....many left large gaps in my "cyber" life and I miss them, however no one is indispensable and there will be those that rise up and fill in for those who leave. To those I say remember how well you were treated and pass that on to the "new" folks.

So to all...I say God Bless you and yours..

Sincerely

Ray Hartman
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us