The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Hobbies & Interests / Fools On Target

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/there-are-a-couple-of-other-sporting-games-that-16721095.aspx

Subject:  Re: What I had in Mind Date:  2/14/2002  1:17 PM
Author:  gslts Number:  29 of 131

There are a couple of other sporting games that are a lot of fun if you can find a place the has them. Sporting clays and 5 stand are kind of like golf with a shotgun. In 5 stand you have 5 stations, hence the name, and you get a varity of targets at each. The number can vary from all singles to a pair and three or 2 doubles and a single depending on the difficulty desired. The is usually a teal that goes streight up, a rabit running on the ground a near medium and far target.

Sporting clays ia a lot larger game. I asked a place up in WI about how much room they needed to keep the neighbors happy and they said you could put a cource un on 200 acres, but more is better. Here you walk from station to station in the woods, and the clays are presented at differnet angles, and speeds. There are 50 or 100 clay courses and I really like this game.

I used to shoot skeet, and got my b card, but since I have found the sporting games I look for those.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us