The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Two questions for the board... Date:  2/15/2002  12:35 PM
Author:  rkmacdonald Number:  33817 of 88775

If you are classified as highly compensated employee, usually management, then your total contribution is limited to a different total figure--that depends on contributions level by other employees.

True, but many companies offer a deferred compensation plan for 'highly compensated' individuals. If you are one of those people, check with your HR department - then, read the fine print.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us