The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Short Term Trading

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/janny-im-still-catching-up-on-reading-these-16741780.aspx

Subject:  Re: Poll on expected Nasdaq lows Date:  2/16/2002  2:55 PM
Author:  jh2b Number:  20165 of 36696

Janny, I'm still catching up on reading these posts, but I had to comment on this one. I'm sorry the other boards you post to aren't as friendly as this one is. It is one the reasons all of us have stayed here at STT. Just like you,I've gotten my feelings hurt when posting other places and expecting the responses to be like they are here--rational, thoughtful, and helpful for the most part.

And while it's true that you can't expect to go over to other boards and have them treat you like family, that's not your fault! It's their problem.

Possibly the repsonder to your post was just having a bad day. Some of these guys just seem to need to tear other people down. It's kinda sad.

As has been previously posted, you can rant here all you want! We love you. You are part of our family. If, with the changes in TMF, this family goes it's separate ways (I hope not!), you can always rant to me personally...

Don't ever stop being who you are!
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us