The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Relationships / For The Girls

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/what-some-men-post-what-some-men-mean-ok-16773160.aspx

Subject:  Re: Gut sucking Date:  2/21/2002  2:56 PM
Author:  LittleCodeKitten Number:  1995 of 7632

What Some Men Post(What Some Men Mean):
Ok.(Hey! Lookit my penar!)
I do find it humorous (aren't you little girls cute) that a bunch of mainly liberal (dykes) women want a board all to themselves. (women want something of their own? Are they allowed to do that?)
The reality (what men want) is that the same liberal (dykes) women would scream bloody murder if men tried to have anything that was "men only". (You girls have barged into business and politics, next you'll want to use the men's room and then you'll see our tiny penars)

But then, it is no surprise for women to act in a contradictory and illogical fashion. (i.e., not like men, the standard by which these things are judged)

Callante (having a guys-only pool tournament (circle jerk) Saturday night, and the women are already complaining)(Those girls -- bich and whine, bich and whine)

ps...I love you too, Red. (Hey, lookit my penar!)
psii...This is my last post here, per Red's request. (Will still be lurking though)
psiii...I am going to go say "hi" to the Celery board for you. (I'm going to go tell the other guys how I made you cry so they'll know how big my penar is)

LCK
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us