The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Hobbies & Interests / General Aviation


Subject:  Re: Hi Date:  3/7/2002  12:19 AM
Author:  wzo Number:  78 of 626

A CFI is a Certified Flight Instructor. A CFI can instruct a student to become a Recreational Pilot, Private Pilot or Commercial Pilot in single engine airplanes.

A CFII has the additonal privilage of instructing a private or commercial pilot to earn an instrument rating.

An MEI, is a multi-engine instructor.

Check out the web site called It is a great site and provides a steady discussion group for instructors
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us