The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  tax rebate Date:  3/7/2002  7:39 PM
Author:  r2d2t2 Number:  59554 of 127616

hope someone has the patience to answer this question. if in college in 2000 I was single and in college with no income and in 2001 still in college but married in aug am I entitled to a rebate under my wifes income for that year. I received no rebate because I had no income. If I am entitled to rebate how do I ask for it on this years return. thanks in advance.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us