The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  homeoffice deduction for partnership Date:  3/9/2002  9:40 AM
Author:  adrisgroup Number:  59585 of 127519

I have a interior design business with my wife. The business is a partnership located at my home. How can I take 'Home Office' deduction for the portion of my house used for business, or any other equivalent way to expense/deduct my home use for business. Form 8829 it seems to be used for schedule C on 1040 only. I file form 1065 for my business tax return.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us