The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/am-i-the-only-one-besides-the-brave-plaintiff-16962284.aspx

Subject:  Re: Factor an additional 5% to RE - Reparations Date:  3/27/2002  11:57 AM
Author:  rgpeters Number:  64237 of 749381

Am I the only one (besides the brave plaintiff) who agrees that America MUST pay restitution for its abominable history of slavery, genocide and mass murder that goes on even as we speak??

galeno,

I'm ashamed of you. You stopped far short in your reply. You must be getting older, shifting to a more moderate, even Republican attitude. Since Americans are descendents of other countries and lands, why not put the blame of every malady known to mankind squarely on the braod shoulders of the USA. After all, plagues, Inquisitions and Crusades aren't just legend....we (well, our ancestors anyway) obviously had some part in them....

How very Republican of you to ignore these obvious faults of Americans. I'm sure President Bush will be happy to accept your support and re-election contribution.

Have a nice day.

-gp

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us