The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/ltlthey-hows-this-for-an-idea-we-are-all-16972911.aspx

Subject:  Re: Factor an additional 5% to RE - Reparations Date:  3/29/2002  2:24 AM
Author:  SeattlePioneer Number:  64351 of 749192

<<Hey, how's this for an idea. We are all freaking human beings and I don't care if anyone is black, white, yellow or red. No offense if I left a color out. We didn't chose who our parents are and they didn't chose who their's were. Can't we look at each other as to who we are on the inside and not our color on the outside. That includes if I have shoulder lenght hair, a beard, blue hair, pierced tongues or whatever is the current fad. >>

You can if you wish, but few people are interested in your the narrow particular values you espouse. It represents, after all, a crabbed view of the cultural landsacape. Those people with the purple hair, for example, went to a great deal of trouble to project a particular image to the world ---no doubt they would be disappointed if no one was interested in the statement they wish to make.

Seattle Pioneer
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us