The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Capital Gains Tax Liabilities-HELP!!!! Date:  4/10/2002  8:23 PM
Author:  pmarti Number:  60170 of 127753

Someone at my school recommended a real estate lawyer to talk to...would you agree?

It sounds to me like you could use one. It won't hurt if that lawyer has access to a good tax person too. Good luck.

Phil Marti
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us