The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/yes-ishtar-you-can-do-this-what-you-need-to-do-17374728.aspx

Subject:  Re: OT: staying motivated with decision Date:  6/17/2002  4:04 PM
Author:  ishtarastarte Number:  130855 of 308435

Yes, Ishtar, you CAN do this.

What you need to do FIRST, though, is make sure that this is what you REALLY want to do.

Email me any time.

Cassandra
:) following her dreams

Cass, I love you!!! (In case I haven't mentioned it, Cass is one of the coolest people I've EVER met!)

Yeah, I think I really do want to know this. I didn't tell anyone that I was turning down the Oregon job, I just did it.

Then I called Niam (Monica? My friend, you met her at Cheesecake Factory) and told her I did it. (She wants me to do this, but tries to play devil's advocate) so she very calmly asked, "and how do you feel about that?"

FREE!

Really. I haven't felt this good in a long time. I mean, I did feel good about getting this job right when I needed it and moving up here at the same time my friend moved (to go to UC Davis) but after I was here, it was the same ole, same ole, you know?

So, I stop having to show up for work after Thursday. Then I can get to the school to talk to a couselor AND to the Vet Center to talk to a rep about what to do next.

Yes, I'm scared. But, WORST case scenario is that I end up having to find a full time job, doing what I do now. And that puts me where? Where I am now.

Where I am NOW is WORST CASE.

Ishtar

PS Cass, I have some TIME during the month of July, if you want to try to get together sometime? Maybe a weekend when you aren't too busy? I could head your way, or you could come mine. (post and email)

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us