The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/drink-pepsi-and-win-17425110.aspx

Subject:  DRINK PEPSI AND WIN!! Date:  6/27/2002  10:25 AM
Author:  cheerye Number:  132050 of 308881

Hello,

I didn't report this to you all at first because I wanted to be sure.

A few weekends ago on a Sunday afternoon, hubby took the trash off to the dump. ( a place in the country to take trash, for ya'll city folk). Dear hubby happened to spot a pepsi cap on the edge of the dumpster that said, 'you won brittany tickets' so he brought the cap home. I called the 800 number on the top and found out that the cap was likely a winner of Brittany Concert tickets, but there was no concert in my state. BUMMER! Then I heard would you like the information on the cash option? "sure I said". Mail the cap in a small box, certified mail, ect. must be received by June 30th. If the cap is verified its worth $475 CASH. WOW, hubby and I both looked at each other and said school cloths! Yesterday UPS came in the afternoon with a check in the amount of $475. This morning I am heading to the SAVINGS bank, which today host a whole $55 and some change. I am counting my blessings that the girls will be covered when its time to buy school cloths and supplies this fall.

Cherie
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us