The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks P / Peregrine Systems Inc.

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/the-stock-is-now-traded-on-the-quotgreen-17435296.aspx

Subject:  Re: Peregrine Delisted Date:  6/28/2002  5:36 PM
Author:  NorthCarolinaKen Number:  715 of 725

The stock is now traded on the "green sheets." You have to add an "e" to the end to get the quotes. 'PRGNE'. As a lark once I bought a few shares of Service Merchandise. They went into chapter 11 and were liquidated. The stock still trades, however. Worth a half a cent last time I looked.

If Peregrine can get their accounting straight, they can get re-listed on NASDQ. They are appealing the ruling on the basis of having to replace Anderson to get valid accounting.

I don't own the stock but I like the product. There is value there. It could be that the company has been looted though and the liabilities overwhelm the assets. If so, they are on their way out. I don't know what to suggest. The stock closed at $.30 today. If I had a few hundred shares, I would hold it. If it was a significant stake, I would get out. $.30 is much better than $.005. Best of luck to you.

Ken
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us