The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: non-resident taxes question Date:  12/2/2002  2:35 PM
Author:  medgoddess Number:  62327 of 127544

Michigan has agreements with OH, IN, IL, KY, and WI. And probably Canada too, but I don't know that for sure.

Look under Google for State of Michigan Treasury...last year's forms/instructions included info on nonresidents' taxes, IIRC. Sorry, I don't know the site offhand. But I remember seeing the website in the instructions.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us