The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retired Fools


Subject:  Re: opinions requested Date:  12/20/2002  5:28 PM
Author:  rkmacdonald Number:  8236 of 20640

Author: Trini209 Date: 12/20/02 8:14 AM Number: 8235
Try to find a bank that will return your cancelled checks.

My Credit Union (Texans Credit Union) just started a great new feature for their on-line banking customers. They are now posting an image of each cancelled check. I can print out a copy any time I need it.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us