The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retired Fools


Subject:  Re: opinions requested Date:  12/24/2002  4:54 PM
Author:  sumap10 Number:  8242 of 20599

if you have any American Funds, you can't transfer w/i the family w/o paying buy/sell commissions to Schwab.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us