The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  NY_CA_CO Taxes Date:  12/30/2002  2:23 PM
Author:  cabreck Number:  62731 of 123001

I am 31 and have always done my taxes personally. However, this year I changed careers (from engineering to teaching) moved from CA to NY, and sold a townhouse in CO (my former