The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-believe-i-will-have-a-tastykake-cupcake-with-7-18452212.aspx

Subject:  Re: 30.5%?? OT! Date:  1/18/2003  11:01 PM
Author:  FuskieFool Number:  149649 of 308367

I believe I will have a Tastykake cupcake with 7 grams of fat and savor every bite since I have all this fat already.

You might want to return that Tastycake to it's wrapper. A few years ago I was diagnosed with adult onset diabetes. On top of all your other trials and tribulations, this sucker is one you do not want to take on. Being overweight and highly stressed are two key ingredients to this incurable disease. Family history is another, so if yours has one, then you should be concerned. The costs to manage your health and the mental fatigue that comes from worrying about it (not to mention the medical bills when your feet, eyes, and kidneys start to go) is someonthing you don't want to take on.

So take care of yourself. Talk to your doctor (or clinic) about a low-carb diet, buy a book or subscribe to WebMD and teach yourself about how you can take better care of yourself so that in 2053 we are celebrating the Wild 100!
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us