The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  German pension Date:  2/26/2003  4:40 PM
Author:  billjohn Number:  64100 of 127549

I began doing my father-in-law's taxes last year. He receives a small pension from Germany based on his service in the military during WWII. He recieves no documentation indicating whether German taxes have been withheld. How would I find out if he has to report this income on his Federal return? Thanks.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us