The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 1099-MISC Date:  3/13/2003  4:44 PM
Author:  vkg Number:  64499 of 127513

You will owe self-employment taxes and income taxes. You should also plan on making estimated tax payments to avoid underwithholding penalties.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us